The Blastcor®BС-110 SCFR sandblasting chamber is used for removing sharp edges, scales, rusts, older paints, surface roughness. It is also used for surface finishing and for treating non-metallic surfaces. The chamber consumes not much compressed air and it works reliably and without pressure pulsations with compressed air of 0,8 m3/min and pressure of 5-8 atmospheres.
The Blastcor® BС-110 SCFR professional chamber has increased doors and a large working space zone, which makes it possible to treat not only small but also large-size work-pieces.
ABRASIVE MATERIALS USED
The Blastcor® BС-110 SCFR sandblasting chamber works with abrasives of 0,1 - 1,2 mm grade - steel or cast iron shots, fused alumina, silicon carbide, mineral dross (copper or nickel), glass and plastic shots as well as with other abrasives used in abrasive-blast treatment. the sandblasting gun.
- The Blastcor® BС-110 SCFR sandblasting chamber is of robust design and is made 2,5 mm steel sheets.
- For wear protection it is rubberized from inside.
- There is also a LED floodlight which is installed on the outer part to save it from wear.
- The Blastcor®BС-110 SCFR sandblasting chamber is delivered with gloves of high-strength that have a textile inner part. The gloves protect operator’s hands fro direct impacts of abrasives and help save from a static shock.
- The inspection window is made of a multi-layer triplex glass.
- The Blastcor®BС-110 SCFR chamber is also equipped with an automatic system to stop the blasting process when the door is accidentally opened.
- The Blastcor®BС-110 SCFR sandblasting chamber is equipped with holes for long-size pieces.
- To set-up and track the pressure the chamber has a pressure regulaor and gauge.
- The Blastcor®BС-110 SCFR sandblasting chamber is delivered with an «SGi» injector gun used to treat the surface being treated with a focused abrasive-and-air flow for a quick and efficient job.
- The ergonomic «SGi» hand design makes it possible for the operator to easily treat pieces from any angle. The «SGi» gun nozzles made of boron carbide and air nozzles of different diameteres make it possible to efficiently produce the SA 3 grade surface. .